Image Magick 5.5.7 Download
ImageMagickTM 5.5.7 is a robust collection of tools and libraries offered under a usage license to read, write, and manipulate an image in many image formats (over 87 major formats) including popular formats like TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PDF, PhotoCD, and GIF. With ImageMagick you can create images dynamically, making it suitable for Web applications. You can also resize, rotate, sharpen, color reduce, or add special effects to an image and save your completed work in the same or differing image format. Image processing operations are available from the command line, as well as through C, C++, Perl, or Java programming interfaces.
Here are just a few examples of what ImageMagick can do:
- Convert an image from one format to another (e.g. TIFF to JPEG)
- Resize, rotate, sharpen, color reduce, or add special effects to an image
- Create a montage of image thumbnails
- Create a transparent image suitable for use on the Web
- Turn a group of images into a GIF animation sequence
- Create a composite image by combining several separate images
- Draw shapes or text on an image
- Decorate an image with a border or frame
- Describe the format and characteristics of an image
You can access ImageMagick functions directly from the command line using the ImageMagick tools convert ,mogrify, montage, composite, or identify. Use the display program to interactively manipulate your images or animate an image sequence from a graphical panel. Finally you have access to the various image manipulation methods directly from the most popular application development environment: Perl, C++, C, Python, or Java.